She had the beginnings of her cold/wheezing/cough thing, but you can make out a few cute lyrics:
"...Rockabye Mary, soon you go to sleep -I'm singing her her old favorite song- But when you wake up... but when you close your eyes, and go to sleep, don't worry...
But when you wake up, it will be all over, so don't cry... Ms. Corrie's here, and grandma's here...so you have to close your eyes, and go to sleep..
Dear Mary, I hope you go to sleep, because you have to close your eyes, I will give that pacifier back to you...."
'Twas the Night Before Christmas
-
Lewis and his class went on a field trip recently to several nursing homes
to sing Christmas carols and recite 'Twas the Night Before Christmas.
Lewis had...
July Fun
-
Crafting while camping (Hoffmaster SP.)
In search of a Letter Box, GR.
Lake James.
Under age driving.
Really under age.
With Faith and Aunt Amy :)...
Walk the Line
-
Last Saturday, NanaB and Granddaddy joined us for Simon's graduation
ceremony. While Simon and several others have one more year before starting
kindergart...
Months later... :)
-
Hey everybody...if there's still an everybody...I'm awful with new posts,
so here goes the first post in months! :)
Livy is almost 10 months old...her hobb...
4 comments:
Good grief! Please get a webcam soon! That is close to making me want to move to Purdue.
Adorable! Corrie is such a good big sister!
i checked them out today when I got our new hard drive (1 terabyte!) -- I think I know which one I want, but have to wait until two more weeks :\
Wait a minute! Let's not move too fast on the web cam. If we've finally found something that'll make them move back to Indiana.....!/!??!?
Post a Comment