Saturday, February 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Carrie

We were supposed to take a birthday weekend trip to Granger (grandpa Peterson had one last week) but then Corrie got really sick yesterday :(

If she was born on the 29th, she'd only be 7 years old. Here's to a better day than yesterday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was she sick with the stomach flu? We've been passing it around the family. Currently, Dad is sick in Seattle on a "fun" trip to see my sister. And I just caught it, and am in bed trying to keep fluids down.

Anyway, I hope that isn't what Corrie has. But in trying to get my mind off of my own sickness, I just read that she was sick. And ick, I really hope this isn't what she has. Though, I have to say, from watching Tay deal with it, kids deal with being sick a lot better than grownups!

Here's to feeling better!!!

Sarah

Anonymous said...

Oh, I forgot one thing in my last comment. Happy Birthday Carrie from the Wilsons! :)

Sarah

Dan said...

happy belated birthday friend :)