Saturday, September 27, 2008

Ideal Job Finder

It's like a magic 8-ball or something. This Excel file automatically finds the ideal job for you, or anyone whose name you type in the box. Try it out - it's pretty funny.

This is our last resort in USP for the undecided students (just kidding). But I always wanted to be a Sandwich Board Advertiser!
Corrie Powell: Bearded Lady in the Circus
Carrie Powell: Big Game Hunter ("like Sarah Palin.." lol)
Sarah Palin: Village Idiot
John McCain: Village Idiot
Barack Obama: Animal Therapist
Joseph Biden: Shoplifting
Joe Biden: Circus Freak

George Bush: Insurance Fraudster <-- ha. timely, AIG
Jesus Christ: Internet Hacker


Click here

11 comments:

Dan said...

are you kidding me? evidently i need to get off this phd track thing and become a panto dame. right, i had to google it and i'm not sure i like the answer. check out pantodame.com

i'm laughing over here. :)

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to let you know that I am supposed to be PRESIDENT according to that thing! Little did I know!

the Powells said...

ok, my favorite is petey peterson-

"...who are you kidding, you work?"

love, carrie

Brandon Andrew Miles said...

Brandon Miles: Fluffy Bunny Trainer
Sarah Miles: Anything Except What You're Doing Now (seriously... it said that)

Obviously disappointed with these results, I tried to include the middle names, in case it confused us with "another" Brandon & Sarah Miles and got...

Brandon Andrew Miles: Hypnotist (that's more like it?)
Sarah Renee Miles: Street Sweeper (um...)

Brandon Andrew Miles said...

Also, I tried my friend Dusty, who is looking for a job... he got Evil Boss! How cool is that?!? I want to be an evil boss! Or at least a boss. Or at least evil.

Anonymous said...

If I'm Poppo, I shouldbe a porn star! If I'm D Peterson, I should be a muppet impersonator. How can I choose? Somebody help me!

the Powells said...

"Dan Peterson", Your ideal job would be: "Between the hours of 12 and 1pm on days with a W in them"

:)

(You can't see all of that in the box, but you can see if when you copy/paste it somewhere)

Angie said...

Apparently I'm meant to be a "professional tramp." Is that in the vagabond or "lady of the evening" sense?

the Powells said...

Maybe it's like Dan's: supposed to say 'professional trampoline gymnast in the 2012 Olympics' -- but was cut off. :)

Angie said...

"professional tramp" sounds like less work. ;)

Anonymous said...

Allison here. I refuse to believe that my brother is supposed to be "emperor of all the world", and I am only a "psycho-therapist". (I like that job though.) Mom, however, is supposed to be a "spinster with cats" and dad should be a "nursery teacher".

p.s. That was including the middle names. The other ones were dreadful.