Note the 'Powell arm' pose! (inside joke; Powell men, anyway, have traditionally chilled out with one of their arms resting on top of their head. Usually while sitting on a couch, the elbow sits over the head and the rest of the arm just hangs out. :) )
Jabez
-
Today we celebrate a life well lived for an amazing dog. She turley added
to our family and we will miss her dearly. We love you Jabez!
11 years ago
4 comments:
I cannot believe it!! I noticed the "Powell arm" on the ultrasound and then read on to see you guys had too....that is unbelievable...she's just chillin! :) lol..I already adore her! :) Can't wait to meet Apple Brianna Wanda Sue Powell! ;)
Awe.....isn't she cute?
I already love her!
Grandma Powell
She already has Carrie's nose! I'm still backing 'Danielle Erwina.'
Aw.. Is Corrie excited about being a big sister soon? I like the name Brianna, especially since Corrie is a lot like Carrie... you have to have a Brian sounding name for this one. ;)
Post a Comment