Putting her baby in a box. Hmm. She didn't learn THAT one from us!
Now, Corrie in a box!
If you want to see a bunch of Corrie videos all on one page, check out our YouTube 'channel'. http://www.youtube.com/BP2U It's fun to see the early Corrie and latest Corrie side by side!
I think there was a little problem with the pictures but you should be able to see them now. I was able to snap the first picture... probably one of the first times corrie made me truly laugh. she just walked out of the bedroom with her pants on her head like it was the most normal thing to do! also more fun was the box from aldi and a winter hat i was trying to sew. she is always willing to try on whatever i'm making!
hopefully you can see them now and maybe smile. carrie
'Twas the Night Before Christmas
-
Lewis and his class went on a field trip recently to several nursing homes
to sing Christmas carols and recite 'Twas the Night Before Christmas.
Lewis had...
July Fun
-
Crafting while camping (Hoffmaster SP.)
In search of a Letter Box, GR.
Lake James.
Under age driving.
Really under age.
With Faith and Aunt Amy :)...
Walk the Line
-
Last Saturday, NanaB and Granddaddy joined us for Simon's graduation
ceremony. While Simon and several others have one more year before starting
kindergart...
Months later... :)
-
Hey everybody...if there's still an everybody...I'm awful with new posts,
so here goes the first post in months! :)
Livy is almost 10 months old...her hobb...
5 comments:
Are there supposed to be pictures of some hats? I'm not seeing any hats!! Help!!
Hats are things you wear on your head. Corrie is wearing things on her head. :)
I think there was a little problem with the pictures but you should be able to see them now. I was able to snap the first picture... probably one of the first times corrie made me truly laugh. she just walked out of the bedroom with her pants on her head like it was the most normal thing to do! also more fun was the box from aldi and a winter hat i was trying to sew. she is always willing to try on whatever i'm making!
hopefully you can see them now and maybe smile.
carrie
Now I get it! There's got to be a Halloween costume in there somewhere. Great photos of your creative girl. :)
Corrie has the cutest dresses! What a sweet looking little lady.
Post a Comment