Monday, September 03, 2007

fun facts from the Powell home!

We actually grew and ate a tomato from a pot. This one sure tasted different... in a good way.

Corrie has driven Johnnie into hiding... in the most random places. Here he tries to blend in with the rest of the toys.


Grandma and Grandpa Powell came for a visit last weekend and she had so much fun she didn't want to take naps! I also got a few lessons from Brian's mom should Corrie turn out anything like Brian when he was younger...smile. Thanks for the head's up Grandma!

A former RA brought us some lovely cheese from Wisconsin. It's so cute!And finally some bath time fun with Corrie. (This is from a few weeks ago and has been edited. It is certainly suitable for viewing! Enjoy.)

2 comments:

Nancy said...

ahh, this post made me smile.

happy september in ky to you three!

Anonymous said...

I like the videos. Corrie will be taller than mom in no time. I also enjoy cookies.

Todd