Tuesday, September 25, 2007

cow potty

Things have been a little busy around here but that hasn't stopped corrie from her usual antics. Sometimes you just can't be quick enough to capture it on camera but here are a few things I remember... She has been wanting to 'pray' for the food when we eat together. (Ask us about that one!) She is still fascinated with her belly button. Tonight she tried to 'plug it up' when she put the tub stopper over it. She should be in the belly button fan club.

And finally, no progress on the potty but she did put her animal cracker in it the other day and signed POTTY. I guess that means she knows something goes in it!
Oh, and I found a strange new "mole" on her back at bathtime but it was actually a tick so I guess she had her first tick experience. No rash or problems from it so far but we did save it in a jar. Eww!

1 comment:

Sarah Miles said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFVoLz88hiU

Maybe this can help the process...haha.