Meal times are becoming a little bit more complicated for Corrie. I still grind up the vegetables to get them down but at dinner time she has been trying what we eat... needless to say we've been eating a lot of chicken and rice these days. It's hard work for her and me! I'm realizing I need to save a little bit of energy for the clean-up. I usually don't pace myself well and have expended all my energy to get something on the table for all of us. But just like a good runner, I need to save some for the final sprint... post-dinner. Below you can see why.
Jabez
-
Today we celebrate a life well lived for an amazing dog. She turley added
to our family and we will miss her dearly. We love you Jabez!
11 years ago
1 comment:
I have a 15 month old too, however she's been eating "our" food for a while. I don't mash anything up, just cut them up in bite size pieces. Rice is a hard food to serve to a 1 year old, unless you feed them or roll it into bite size ball. My daughter does better with pasta and loves meatloaf!
Post a Comment