Tuesday, October 02, 2007

playing with chalk

We enjoyed the cool yet sunny weather outside yesterday. Our chalk started out big but it must be the end of summer because they are just little pieces now at the bottom of the box.



You probably can't see it but there was a squirrel climbing the little tree to the right.


Climb higher little squirrel!

I'm not exactly sure what this one means... She was watching some people walk by. She has been doing this kind of low walking the past few days. And we're trying to learn to run, skip and jump.

We leave our pictures all over the sidewalks for the WKU students to see. I'm sure some of them are surprised to see kitties and doggies on the ground as they walk to classes. It makes me wonder what they think, smile.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Corrie--

I can't wait to hug and squeeze you....and maybe do some "low walking" together!!

Love,
Grandma Powell