Friday, January 08, 2010

It's Friday... dance!

Having kids means, you stop everything you are doing on a Friday to make a video of them dancing.  Please turn the volume up on your computer or iphone or whatever (Grandma Powell has to get out the headphones at work!) and get the weekend started right!

Brian got me the music of Glee for our anniversary (love it!).



And then a moment of joy with Corrie... 



Yes, we heart Kelley Clarkson here!  Thank you Aunt Betsy for satisfying my craving for good dancing music.  It's working!  The sad thing is in the first video I recognize some of my moves that Corrie is copying.  Oh boy...  Happy weekend everyone!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was great entertainment, girls! No headphones today, just closed the office door...smile.

Grandma Powell

Sarah Wilson said...

I started watching this on my phone, and Jacob immediately grabbed it, waiving and saying "hi" to the girls. He had an absolute blast watching it.

So, feeling kind of bored this afternoon, I downloaded the Glee soundtrack and we decided to make it a dance-off! :)

I couldn't video on my phone since it was providing the music - so give me a bit to get it edited and up to YouTube. I'll post to Facebook so Corrie and Mary can get a laugh. "Gold Digger" prompted a particularly hilarious dance over here!

Kim F said...

absolutely loved the dancing! i was laughing right along with you Carrie. i might need to get that soundtrack. i'm getting tired of dancing to the Wiggles. =)