Wednesday, October 24, 2007

carving a pumpkin



We carved a pumpkin this evening! I tried to get corrie to scoop out the seeds but after touching it she decided it was much better just to watch and point. I tried to make a cat pumpkin but when it was done she said, "mommmm" so apparently this is what i look like. She likes it when it is glowing. After coming home from church tonight the pumpkin was the first thing she checked and signed, "FINISH" (I think because it was dark?) so we lit it and watched it for a while.

I am excited that she is kind of at that stage of doing things like coloring, play-dough, etc. and would love to hear from you all about any favorite childhood activity that you remember doing. I guess I'll start... I remember playing "toe smasher" and hide-the-button when I was little. Both of those were with my brothers so I guess corrie would need a sibling or two for those... smile. what about you?

2 comments:

Sarah Miles said...

Hand-fart jamboree

Shepherd Fam said...

You two should come carve our pumpkin. Yours looks great!!