Our spring weather did not last long :) So we are back to this...
The girls favorite thing to do now... reading in front of the fire. Johnnie soaks up some warmth from the fire as well. Corrie's favorites include Little House on the Prairie and a big book called, "What Makes It Work?" (everything from toilets to record players). Mary loves Clifford, Thomas, Berenstein Bears, The Little Mermaid and Snow White.
I found an old video, pre-Christmas, of Mary.
Having an older sister, Mary has picked up a few interesting phrases. "Hi, I'm Maury." "dewy-goose" (silly goose) plus a lot of "Mine!" and "No!" :)
and finally a Corrie quote:
(driving in the car)
bp- Boy, we haven't seen the sun in a long time.
corrie- yea, I hope it remembers us!
Jabez
-
Today we celebrate a life well lived for an amazing dog. She turley added
to our family and we will miss her dearly. We love you Jabez!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment