The moon is Mary's new best friend :)
The last couple of nights were clear with a full moon, so I took the girls outside to see the moon just above the trees. You could see your shadow.
Now, Mary runs up to me and says 'Noom!?' 'I go??'
We go outside to see the 'noom', she points and says 'up-a-tree!' (the moon was just above the trees). When we go back inside I tell her to say 'goodnight, moon'. She says "nigh'nigh....I love you, bye!"
Jabez
-
Today we celebrate a life well lived for an amazing dog. She turley added
to our family and we will miss her dearly. We love you Jabez!
11 years ago
1 comment:
Mary, we are kindred spirits.
I have been enjoying the fire pit at night with the full moon and trees' silhouette against the star studded sky.
I love you more than the moon, Mary!
grandma powell
Post a Comment