Monday, March 16, 2009

yet more quotes from corrie

Me: Do you know what season it is? It's not winter anymore...
Corrie: ...Friday!

"I will be three years old when I grow up... and I will be able to make dinner!"

"You have to drink lots of ice water to get the hot out."

(singing) "Naaaked, naaaked, naked, naked, na-... sing along!"
"Naaked, naaked, naked, naked, naked."

"Can I get my boogers and put them on the sidewalk mommy?"

And these two guys the other day- they're supposed to be magnetic rock climbers -
"It's my jumprope. No, it's my jumprope! No, it's my jumprope!"

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love reading Corrie's quotes! I am amazed by how creative and smart she is.

Anonymous said...

Corrie,

We can't wait to see you and your little sister, Mary. You can help grandma fix dinner and sing songs with grandpa....smile

We love you,

grandma and grandpa powell