



Corrie ready to see baby sister with a present for both mom and baby (jello for mom, pillow for sis).Mary went down under 7lbs since birth (which is normal) so she really is smaller! Also found out that she has hip dysplasia just like Corrie - with one being more easily dislocated than the other. She had an ultrasound yesterday, and I could hear/feel the 'click' once when I held her. So this means wearing a harness for a while, and a few trips to Indy to see someone in pediatric orthopedics.
6 comments:
Congratulations! Can't wait to meet Mary Joy.
Love to all
Joan and Jim
Brian and Carrie, I am so excited to see that Mary finally came. She is beautiful. It seems that Corrie is completely enamored with her. I love the pictures, and cannot wait to meet her!
one good looking family...
happy birth day mary!
I wish I could be there to meet her! I love seeing the photos of Corrie and Mary together. She looks so thrilled to finally have "her" baby to cuddle. Her dream come true, right? :) I am just so thrilled for you all. Congratulations!!! Love, Sarah Wilson.
Congrats Powells! Hey, that hip thing comes in handy when speulunking...
Congratulations Brian, Carrie and big sister Corrie! Looking forward to meeting Mary and seeing all of you.
Love you,
Randy, Sheryl, Bo, Blake and Kylie
Post a Comment