- Today someone called me 'sir' and someone else called me 'Mr. Powell'. Yikes!
- There may be a new 'field of study'...I don't know. It seems interesting that people would study 'ignorance'. What if there was an agnotology major and you failed-out?
- A student (and her entire family) drove 20 hours from Texas to be here today. Wow..
- I forgot deodorant today. That never happens!
- There are Lays kettle-cooked (or so they say) BBQ chips in my lunch bag today. They're the best.
- I had a 'mangosteen' smoothie from Smoothie King. I don't know much about the fruit, but it's tasty and healthy (xanthones!? what?). Highly recommend it.
- 'She's a super-fruit!...super-fruit!...she's super-fruity, yeahh!'
- Now, who is in the picture below? And who does it look like? :)

Jabez
-
Today we celebrate a life well lived for an amazing dog. She turley added
to our family and we will miss her dearly. We love you Jabez!
11 years ago
1 comment:
Is that Carrie? She looks like Corrie!
-Angie
Post a Comment