Sunday, June 29, 2008

Hulu... who knew?


Who knew about Hulu and didn't tell me?? It's my new favorite site: full-length shows or short clips, they probably have your favorite.

OK, but YouTube is still pretty sweet. Where else can you see this: (except live in San Diego)

Big props to Mark Goffeney (from BigToe Band). Wow. And ironic that he's playing this song ("..I left my body lying somewhere in the sands of time.. will you be there, holding my hand.." etc.) Just like Hulu - why have I not seen this guy before?? :) Check out all the other samples on YouTube while you're at it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I believe that guy from the band Big Toe actually tried out for The Next Great American Band. I think that was the show, but he was on TV which is where I saw him. He has an amazing positive attitude all the time. He is inspiring.