Friday, May 04, 2007

we own Corrie?

This comment was so good, it had to post it up here :) (Allie is one of the little girls at church and Adriane works with the kids a lot.)

I was in children's church the other day and Allie and I had a conversation that went like this:
Allie:"Do you know sign language?"
me: "no I do not"
Allie: "That girl that owns Corrie knows sign language. She's teaching it to Corrie."
me: "Miss Carrie you mean?"
Allie: "Does she own Corrie? It's the lady that owns Corrie."

:) adriane

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you think about it, you did technically have to buy her from the hospital.

-Sarah Miles

Brandon Andrew Miles said...

How much would you take for her?

R. Justin said...

She has also said to me all of the following:

"I hate your music!"

"They call me the Dot-Com Boom!"

And, in response to me asking why she's carrying a large stick and swinging it violently, "Kendal stole my mom's bracelets! And I'm gonna get him!"