Grandma and grandpa got some bonding time friday night for the rehearsal (thanks for babysitting!). We managed to keep busy during the wedding thanks to wagon wheels and grandpa...
we are happy to be back and sleeping in our own beds. last night after we were home for a while we had to run out and get something and she gave us a look as we strapped her in again like, "again? oh no, please..." we had fun with all our family and miss you all already.
3 comments:
great pics, carrie! i love corrie in her shades! :)
Those are some classic shades!! If you're gonna ride for a long time, you might as well look good doing it. Fun times! :)
I was in children's church the other day and Allie and I had a conversation that went like this:
Allie:"Do you know sign language?"
me: "no I do not"
Allie: "That girl that owns Corrie knows sign language. She's teaching it to Corrie."
me: "Miss Carrie you mean?"
Allie: "Does she own Corrie? It's the lady that owns Corrie."
:) adriane
Post a Comment