9 people online right now? I feel bad that we haven't any news lately... :( Hold on a sec, I'll drum some up :)
Well, I was gone to Texas for a wedding this past weekend. It was cold. Stay tuned to the Shutterfly prints page for some pics later this week.
Corrie is pointing now. Not a major milestone or anything, but it's neat to see her index finger out there :)
The school year is in madhouse mode. This is when everything comes to a head- a pretty chaotic season.
Next weekend is the Ultimate team's home tournament at WKU. We've had a pretty stellar team this year, with a few transfer students from UK and new players. They were 4-1 last weekend at MonkeyBowl in Nashville.
Jabez
-
Today we celebrate a life well lived for an amazing dog. She turley added
to our family and we will miss her dearly. We love you Jabez!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment