Thursday, April 19, 2007

new things

Here are some pictures and video from recently... it seems like she's learning at warp speed these days (or maybe it's that she's been learning for 10 months and it's just starting to come out. Anyway, it's amazing to see her grow.)

Near!...


Farrrr!..


She loves books. She'll stick out her chubby index finger and read along. Animals are popular with her (bunnies are always her favorite "sniff, sniff" and birds. She just started trying to "chirp" like a bird, it's just her sucking in her bottom lip.) Usually she's always saying, da-da so I get a tickle out of it when I ask her to say "ma-ma". She says ba-ba but it's great to hear my name!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She should be reading a book about the manufacturing of Verners and Squirt.

-Sarah Miles

The Utt Family said...

Too cute. She looks so happy showing you the book. I love her birdie sound.