Tuesday, March 27, 2007

trip to the park


Last weekend we made it to a park to eat some sandwiches and I was able to try out my new camera/lens for a 2nd time. The wider lens is great :) Corrie can be seen staying on the blanket, too afraid of the grass to chase a chicken. Rooster. Whatever. She enjoyed the playground though... Here are a few pics:


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's become a little lady!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful.

Anonymous said...

these pictures make my heart happy :)

Anonymous said...

Dear Corrie,

You are the cutest baby in the history of the Earth.

Love,
Sarah

the Peterson family said...

Shes getting a belly like her grandpa.

laurie said...

what sweet pictures.

Anonymous said...

I knew I had seen that middle picture before! Check out Andrew Wyeth's "Christina's World." Is it art imitating life or the other way around?!?!
poppo