You can catch them again on Thursday night, when they play Southern Illinois. Then I'll have to send my deepest sympathies to my family members from Red Bud and Waterloo :(OK - I couldn't resist; Even though I like Julian Wright (who had the most points and was 'player of the game') look at Chalmers ('Super Mario' Chalmers): 16 pts., 3/5 three pointers, 5/8 field goals, 8 assists, 4 steals, 1 block, 33 minutes and only 1 foul. Well, he did have 3 turnovers... but this team is deeeep. It's not just one or two stars (*cough* Durant *cough*), but a whole team that plays great at both ends of the floor. The only chance anyone has to keep it close is to slow the pace down and hope they miss shots. UK did that early in the game, but it didn't last - especially after Morris had 3 fouls.

Off my soapbox :P
Rock Chalk. Or if you want to go old-school, "Beak-em, 'Hawks!"
1 comment:
I've been a KU fan ever since i saw Running Brave as a kid. I'm not a UK fan, either, though as Louisville lost their first game, I guess I was obliged to pull for UK at least a little bit. Now I'll have to root for KU.
Post a Comment