Yes, we moved. Not to Poland the nation, but to Hugh-Poland Hall... where I'll have 2 girls at home and 300+ girls upstairs! :) It's been a crrrazy weekend, but it's all over here at the new pad. Most of it's still in boxes, but we have rooms all set up - just need to unpack and put away. We also have to go back to Bates and clean that apt...
The move was without incident - except for losing our cat. :( He ran off with his tail beneath his legs when we propped the door and started moving. We found him hours later; he was in the crawlspace of the residence hall next door!
I still don't know the phone number yet - and when we try to call off-campus, it goes to the long-distance dial tone (??)... but I'll find it and post it soon.
Stay tuned for a before/after comparison of the old/new apartments, via video.
Corrie made it to church today - first time here in BG. She made it through the whole service and back home before needing food or clean clothes!
I start work again tomorrow; a few weeks of training and preparation before the students get back.
Jabez
-
Today we celebrate a life well lived for an amazing dog. She turley added
to our family and we will miss her dearly. We love you Jabez!
11 years ago
2 comments:
It was great to see you guys with Corrie at church. She is beautiful.
you might want to edit out that phone number, especially considering that you posted the link to your blog in the shutterfly contest. People are freaks I get scary email and comments all the time.
ps your baby is beautiful
Post a Comment