Sunday, July 16, 2006

doctors visits for everyone

Carrie and I had our respective doctor visits this last week - both were good. I think it was Carrie's last visit *yay*. My lab work and chest x-ray were clear, and we brought Corrie in to see everyone at the clinic :)

Wed. afternoon we have to take Corrie back to Nashville - hopefully her hips are even better than last time.. soon, she'll be outta those straps and crawling all over! She is getting good at imitating us- she will stick her tongue out (back at us), and seems to know when to 'speak' back..trying to mimic our sounds. She sure did smile a lot today - probably time to get my camera back out.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So many blessings - so few ways to really say thanks! Remember, I'm the one who started the tongue thing -(unless it turns out bad; then you did it!)
poppo