Friday, May 25, 2012

Kindergarten Graduation

Today felt like a milestone :) Corrie had her Kindergarten program at school... you know, the one where they wear the funny hats and sing B-I-N-G-O. I think back to the other side of kindergarten, last fall, and remember feeling nervous about her going. The first week Mary and I would park across the street from the playground and watch as she played at recess. I balled as she just, very happily, dug through the rocks, collecting and shoving them in her pockets.

This side of kindergarten... she's still Corrie. And I am so proud of her. Actually she has decided recently that she is a Cora. We pray at night that others would see the love of God in her. So, she's had a whole room, really a whole school of friends, teachers and helpers to love and learn from... and I think she's done a great job!

There, that's my mushy part.

Corrie and her teacher Mrs. Findley

Mary has a good handful of new friends from this year as well.  This is her friend Sammy from Corrie's class.

No comments: