Thursday, October 27, 2011

The classroom

Corrie's been learning some life lessons lately (of course, in her own way :)

Coming home from school one day...
"Mommy? Is it you get married and THEN have a baby?"
"(gulp, Lord help me!) Umm, well..." I think I tried explaining this.
"Mommy, does it hurt to have a baby?"
"Well, yes... for a little bit but..." (something about how glad I was to have both her and Mary)
"Oh. Well I'm NEVER getting married so I won't have a baby!"

After school the day that it was Corrie's turn to bring snack for her class... If it is their snack day they also get to do special stuff like the date and weather and picking other helpers.
"Well Mom, I guess (so-and-so) is my best friend because he said if I picked him to be the caboose he would be my best friend. So I did, so I guess he's my best friend now."


The girls recently got into a Blue's Clue's kick... After hearing the song at the end which says "we can do any-thing that we want to do..."
"Mom, that's not true because sometimes I want to do like magic... but I can't!"

No comments: