Corrie to Mary "It is I, an angel. Do not be afraid... ...I just came to talk."
(at Hobby Lobby I notice Corrie is crying)
me "What's wrong Corrie?"
Corrie "The music is making me cry!!!!"
(talking about countries and continents at dinner)
me "Where's Canada?"
Corrie "I don't know."
me "Where's Mexico?"
Corrie "At TACO RICO!!!!" (Taco Rico is a favorite restaurant of ours here in Lafayette :)
(over heard in the bathroom and to the tune of "Spongebob SquarePants")
Corrie "Whoooooo, lives in a roll under the cupboard... TOI-LET PA-PER!!"
and one from Mary...
at night when she gives me a hug and a kiss she says, "Chees-boogers!"
(don't know where she got that one but I love it when she says it.)
No mom, don't do dishes... take pictures of me!
Digging at the zoo :)
Corrie's friend that rides her scooter with us.
Birthday party at Chuck E Cheese with our neighbor Margaret!
Mary dressing up :)
Ok, one more. We borrowed the movie Cinderella from a friend and the girls love it. Here they are pretending to walk like the two stepsisters, Anastasia and Drizzella when they go to the ball...

1 comment:
Hilarious!
Post a Comment