When it rains it pours. Last weekend Steve and Betsy came up with their little girls for a working weekend. While I don't have pictures of paint drying :) the girls got to do a lot of fun stuff with their cousins... The dads stayed here and dealt with things like paint scrapers, tarps and water heaters (you're right, probably not much fun, but they did get to go play some disc golf on Sunday. I figure they were just getting to practice their manly qualities on such a manly weekend, right? :)
Livy hijinks.
Water! Actually, this is them resting after playing in the sprinkler...
Betsy and I took them to the little park by our house for a train ride and some other little rides. I think they liked it :)
Jabez
-
Today we celebrate a life well lived for an amazing dog. She turley added
to our family and we will miss her dearly. We love you Jabez!
11 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment