Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Trip to BG

Full.  That's a good word for our trip to Bowling Green this past week.  Full of friends, good food, work :), meaning...  

Brian covered a three-day Indian-American wedding ceremony and the girls and I got to hang out with friends and take naps.


Watching the carousel at the mall.
  


Friends from before, friends again.

Also full of meaning, Brian wanted to be baptized.  The river we had planned on going to was swollen and had a very fast current.  We didn't want to lose anybody :) so we switched it to a nearby church that had a tub.  Thankful for our church family in Kentucky who helped make this happen.
 

Here Brian is asking to be 'held under' for a while :)  Let the old self really come to mind before being raised to New Life.  I love my husband.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have fond memories of visits to BG, too.

Thanks for the baptism pics.

I love my son and daughter-in-love.

mom p.....powell, that is