A whole post, just about Mary!
She's great. She loves to sing.
and this... she's listening and learning the words to this song but for right now she only knows "glows".
Mary likes books. She likes to say goodbye and "I love you" to anyone. When we can't find something she says it's "up-a-tree". "Mary, where's your cup?" "up a tree." "I can't find my sock..." (mary) "up a tree!" She's learning to count and sing ABC's. She says "pretty cool" and pretends all the animals have to go potty. She must have two blankets covering her at night and sometimes wants to sleep with books. She is fascinated with the plunger, lids, snaps and water fountains. She can be a little challenging these days but I know she needs us. Loves hugging and holding.
Two years old... here we come!
Jabez
-
Today we celebrate a life well lived for an amazing dog. She turley added
to our family and we will miss her dearly. We love you Jabez!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment