Last week after going to the library Corrie got out one of her favorites from the big stack of books we checked out... Mo Willems' Elephant and Piggie. It's a fun series! Corrie especially likes "acting" out the parts of Piggie and Gerald. She has been doing so much reading on her own lately I wanted to see if she could read a book all by herself, one that we had never read before. She did it! Some days I'll hear her just reading away to herself and it always makes me smile. The other day while driving she said from the backseat, "DO NOT BLOCK!". Sure enough there was a sign on the street with those words. This video's a long one and Mary wasn't too happy in it :) I'll try to get a video of Mary and her favorite book next. Enjoy!
Jabez
-
Today we celebrate a life well lived for an amazing dog. She turley added
to our family and we will miss her dearly. We love you Jabez!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment