Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Who follows our blog??

Carrie and I were talking one day.. and we're curious: who are you out there? We catch up with people and they say they keep up with our blog -- somehow I'm always surprised a bit.

So we'd like to do a little test. Leave a comment on this post and let us know you're out there :) We're looking forward to more surprises (even from you, shy quiet lurker)

19 comments:

ria said...

I follow! Does that make me a stalker? Anyway the girls are *gorgeous* and I love the videos. When's Corrie gonna start learning to throw a disc? ;)

Sarah Wilson said...

I've subscribed to your blog on my phone, and Tay should count too since she often enjoys videos of her long lost friend Corrie!

B-Boy said...

Ok, I am now officially following your blog!

jen said...

I'll be the first to admit I'm a shy, quiet lurker. :o) Brian, I found this site a long time ago through your cancer update website. It had been so long since we chatted and I always meant to leave a comment, but as the days (and years) kept passing, the more awkward it seemed to appear out of nowhere. But now you've asked, so I'm letting you know... I'm here and love keeping up with your family!

the Powells said...

Hi Ria, Brice and Sarah :)

ah - Jenny!? it took me a while to figure out who posted that :)) and actually I looked for you on facebook a while back, but couldn't remember your married name :(

I also think I had found that prank R.Kelly (?) CD, while moving one time, and wanted to mail it to you :)

Thanks for posting - keep them coming people! Post full names in the comments if you can ;)

Anonymous said...

I left a post on your facebook page, but I will leave one here as well. I love reading your blog. Reading the Corrie quotes make me smile. Your kids are super cute and bring joy to my heart. Thanks for sharing your life.

poppo said...

I follow - and I'm proud! It's my way of getting my 'Corrie & Mary -goombah' fix each day! Oh yeah, and I like to hear what's up with Carrie & Brian too!

Steve and Betsy Powell said...

OOOOF Course we follow! ;) We're family! :)

The Johnson's said...

I follow! I love to keep up with BP's pictures.

Ruth Plank said...

I do... :)

Shepherd Fam said...

I don't think it's a secret that the Shepherds follow your blog. And several of our friends mention that they click on our link to your blog from time to time, but they might not post a comment. We have talked so much about Corrie over the years that it's hard not to want to keep up. We keep up on Google reader which makes it easy. But we still miss you being here. :(

jen said...

I can't even imagine my reaction if I'd found that cd in my mailbox! :o) Hilarious!

Anonymous said...

I am sure there are a lot of family members who are following, especially since we don't see much of you on MyFamily. Its been a great way to see more of everyone's personality. Now that I am on my new home computer, I am enjoying being able to "hear" the video clips. That Corrie is just tooo cute!

Aunt Eunice said...

Well, this won't be a surprise since on your visit a few weeks ago as Corrie and I were going upstairs by ourselves, I said, "If I hear any Corrie quotes, I'll write them down for you." That is such a cute idea. I'm looking forward to Mary quotes when the time comes.

Angie said...

I follow too... although I've been bad about email and blog-reading lately... All of us back here in KY miss you guys!

Kim F said...

Yes, I'm a blog stalker. I think Carrie knows it. =) Love keeping up with your family.

Anonymous said...

Isaac, Parker and I (Tobiaire) follow. We love watching the videos. We had a good visit with you. Missed seeing you Brian. I wonder why I didn't get my camera out of the car :( Maybe next time.

Sarah Miles said...

I do...I'm actually going to start updating my site again today. Word

Anonymous said...

Lindsey Gilmore follows! :) I wasn't able to keep up in the past few weeks because of training and MPlan as you know BP! Thanks for thinking about all of us at WKU while we were helping those freshmen! :) Let me know the next time you come through BG, sorry I missed you and the family last time.