Friday, June 19, 2009

Corrie quotes

"Can I watch Young Einstiney?" (No, Corrie.) "Yes, mommy!" (No, Corrie, not right now.) "You can say yes, mommy.. you can say yes"

(smelling the salt shaker) "Mmmm... this salt is salty."

(talking about doing her 'job' after going potty, she did everything but wipe.) "When I am six I will wipe."

'The cows bring the milk, and the turkeys bring the turkey!"

2 comments:

the Powells said...

I remember the rest of the last one...

(Corrie) "The cows bring the milk. The turkeys bring turkey. Mom, what does the pig bring?"

(Me) "umm... ham?"

(Corrie) "Noooo! The pig brings corn!"

Katie Scheid said...

I just love all the things Corrie says. I have never met a more creative child. I laugh more and have more fun around her than any other kid I have met. I hope when I have children, they are like her.