"I want to go sit with grandpa.. because he's my favorite guy!"
ME: No, the fish cannot eat a chocolate egg.
CORRIE: "Why not?"
Because they eat fish food.
"Why?"
Because they're hungry.
"Why?"
Because they swim around all day and work up an appetite.
"Why?"
Because they have nothing else to do...
"Why?"
- and so it begins
Jabez
-
Today we celebrate a life well lived for an amazing dog. She turley added
to our family and we will miss her dearly. We love you Jabez!
11 years ago
2 comments:
Brian,
The real question is why can't I put a chocolate egg in the fish bowl just to see what happens? Of course, the way you guys do it is pretty entertaining too! :)
Eva
P.S. I really enjoy keeping up with the whole Powell family this way!
Hey this is Kacie and I thought the TOES singing were hilarious and outragous laughing Mary and Corrie are SO cute!
=)
Post a Comment