

...what in the world is up with these boots? Haven't they gone out of style yet?? It's only October, for cryin out loud! I saw these on at least 1 out of every 3 girls on campus today. And it was sunny and 60 degrees. Seriously, one day someone in Hollywood was in too much of a hurry to find the right shoes and just put these on to run to the store. The paparazzi found her and viola. Fashion police? We needed Fashion SWAT on campus today. The worst violators had these with spandex leggings, sweatpants, pajamas - and I'm not talking about 8am classes either.
On a related note, I still saw a few guys this summer/early-fall with popped collars. Sheesh.
OK, rant over :) Just had to get that out. Next up: people who drive slow in the left lane.
4 comments:
Actually the Farm Fleet store has sold these styles since I was young(so for about 50 years?). No style is ever really 'new'-just recycled old!!!!!!! It is funny seeing the youngsters excited about these styles!
Yeah, man... get with the times. You have a daughter who no doubt will look back on this post as she is wearing her furry boots wondering why her dad isn't with the times. Cassie has a few of these boots. She wore them dancing with me last night.
my point was if 'the times' were 2 years ago :P
I didn't mind them as much then... but when they're everywhere--and it's not even that cold here yet!
but Corrie did have some of these on today :) little pink ones.
Post a Comment