Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Our Family is Growing



For all those who didn't think it was fun to guess on that last question...smile.

I have been meaning to post something about the appointment, Brian just got to it before I did. I like my new doctor, Dr. George. Actually I just like saying her name. Anyways, as the nurse kept sliding the bar up when weighing me I knew I was getting big. I told this to the doctor and she thought so too, a little too big for how far along we thought I was. So we went down the hall for an ultrasound... there was only one, clearly recognizable little person in there. Just a little bigger than we thought. It was pretty neat to see. So two weeks went by just like that! (I enjoyed that part.)

Also, they had the hiccups. I'm glad Brian was able to come thanks to my mom and Kerrie Ann who watched Ollie and Corrie while we went. Also thanks to my sister-in-love for the great maternity clothes to borrow. I think I'm going to need them sooner than I thought!

1 comment:

Shepherd Fam said...

That BP is a trickster! We had a healthy debate in our house about twins vs. fish sandwiches vs. due date adjustment, but we are just so excited to meet the newest Powell and thrilled he or she will be here earlier than previously thought. Thanks for posting a preggo pic!