The question is 5 things you want your kids to know before they grow-up. Here's my list:
1. I want Corrie to know she has a special purpose and that God knows her.
2. How to serve and be gracious.
3. My mistakes and what I know now.
4. I want my kids to know to have fun and to have joy...
5. I want my kids to know that special relationship that happens between a grandma and grandpa and a grandchild.
I never was a big chain letter person but I will tag some others...
Sarah Miles (even though her and her husband do not have children as of right now I kind of think she already has an idea of what she wants her kids to know. When she would watch Corrie she would make sure every once and a while they watched a little ESPN together.)
Shepherds (Good friends and good parents.)
the Bashams (I'm a fan of the Basham way of living and could probably learn something...smile.)
and lastly my cousin Jenny (Mother of three and makes it look so easy. You can just see that she enjoys her children... something I want to do too.)
and anyone else feel free to leave comments and tag others!
Jabez
-
Today we celebrate a life well lived for an amazing dog. She turley added
to our family and we will miss her dearly. We love you Jabez!
11 years ago
1 comment:
Corrie saw someone get a dollar on the big "Price is Right" wheel because of me! :)
Post a Comment