*UPDATE* - Corrie milestone #17: She "went to the potty" last night. Woohoo! Carrie has been teaching her to try to 'hold it' and let us know, so after her bath she said/signed it and was whisked nakedly away to her seat in the hallway. The rest is history... really (we flushed it).
Corrie has a certain fascination for the letters p, q, r, s and t. Often we will catch her just playing by herself reciting these letters.
Jabez
-
Today we celebrate a life well lived for an amazing dog. She turley added
to our family and we will miss her dearly. We love you Jabez!
11 years ago
4 comments:
She has a fascination with the letter R??? Are you kidding? Now I know she's saying sassy just to bug me. :)
way to go corrie!!
Aren't those most of the freebie letters in the final round of Wheel of Fortune? Is she a wheel watcher?
I was going to say the same thing as Brandon! I'm pretty sure those are the Wheel of Fortune letters, too. no wonder they're the free ones--they truly must be the most popular ones!
Post a Comment