(birthdays) BP's list and Carrie's list
A few people, who shall remain nameless, have requested a list from me. I thought a blog post would be easiest - and I could update it over the next couple of weeks :) Here goes, in no particular order:
Brian:
- subscription to Before & After Magazine (bamagazine.com), paper or PDF
- Best Buy gift card (I'm upgrading our computer memory and hard drive)
- rechargeable AA batteries (NiMh version)
- gift card to any restaurant
- an interesting book
- 30 waffles (inside joke)
Carrie: tba ("I just got everything I wanted for Christmas..")
3 comments:
Thanks! So now where is Carrie's list?
Nameless
If she doesn't have Over the Rhine's latest album "The Trumpet Child" she will definitely need that for her birthday!! It's the best album that's come out in a while in my opinion, and knowing what a fan she is, she will certainly agree. :)
thanks shelley! yes, i was actually looking at their website the other day and drooling over their new album. we heard the new song "Trumpet Child" at a concert we went to in Louisville and it was really neat, a different sound then i had heard from them.
(feeling nostalgic, thank you to my college roommate shannon for introducing me to the world of OTR back in the day...)
carrie
Post a Comment