Corrie and I have been sick.. not sure who gave it to whom, but she's had the worse of it. She had 'croup with strider' and woke up one morning wheezing (which was worsened when it scared her to death to wheeze/choke!)
She's now on steroids :o and getting lots of sleep. Dad's back to work and trying to get over this sinus-head-cold-headache-cough thing. Mom's at church right now watching the kids (I'm home with Corrie, quarantined).
Got a new video camera in the mail this week. Main reason is to get into Istock Video (clips sell for $50 for HD, as compared to photos selling for $10. So I'll try my hand at stock video clips) When I get some time, and get the software on the computer, I'll try to post some sweet video clips on YouTube :) Stay tuned.
PS - I finished my photo website brianpowell.info Check it out. Working on a couple of wedding albums the next few weeks, and shooting a wedding here in B.G. Feb. 2. Other than that, I'll be focused on graduating in May (finally) and job searching all semester! (on top of a 200-hour internship and studying for comps). Pray for me and us as we find out what's in store this year :)
Jabez
-
Today we celebrate a life well lived for an amazing dog. She turley added
to our family and we will miss her dearly. We love you Jabez!
11 years ago
2 comments:
we hope you guys are feeling better!
been thinking about you guys and the future...
sending hugs from lexington.
Post a Comment