Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Cooking with Corrie

We made pizza for dinner tonight, and I helped!
Am I really allowed to touch this stuff?Exploring the dough...Dad helps me pat and "put it in the pan".We ate turkey while we waited for the pizza in the oven...
and we drank milk...Where's the pizza, mom? This is taking forever!
Pizza... get in my belly! But I'm so full.


Thanks mom... let's eat it tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Corrie,

Tell Mom it's time to make homemade playdough and get out the cookie cutters. By Christmas you will be an expert!

I will have to send you the picture of your mom with a 'flour' face making cookies when she was your age! Messy, but what fun!!!!!

Love, Grandma Peterson

Anonymous said...

Hi Corrie,

Wish I was there to bake pizza with you! No wonder your mom and dad are such good cooks! Your dad was creative with homemade playdough, too.

We have a picture of him as a "little guy" standing on the kitchen chair and using the mixer to stir some cake batter.

Love you,
Grandma Powell