Wednesday, July 25, 2007

a new addition

Everyone say hello to our friendly little oblong tomato! After months of waiting, two plants lost to squirrels (may they rest in peace) and the best trellis ever built this side of campus... we found a little roma tomato in our pot. (Now I think I know why the veggie tales videos are so popular. There's something kind of cute about a little tomato growing on a vine.) Anyone with squirrel hexes or secret squirrel repellent knowledge we'd be obliged if you shared. Keep growing little guy...

Yay mommy, can we keep him?

2 comments:

Shepherd Fam said...

Yay, tomato!! We had been wondering how those were coming........We'll pray for an over-abundance so that Roma can have some friends. He looks lonely. :)

the Peterson family said...

repelent.... 1 oversized dog that can't stand the little furry varmonts, that'll solve your problem. Our garden is doing pretty good I will take some picts of it. Love you sis!

PS thanks, I remembered mom's b-day this year!