After getting labs (blood work) and chest x-rays last week, I saw Dr. Bramham today for my 4 month checkup. Coast is still clear :) and I gained 3 pounds (woohoo). Back up to my pre-surgery weight, but that was still a bit under my pre-cancer weight. Speaking of which, we're on our way to dinner right now .. mmm .mm...
Doc told us that she was planning on retiring and moving to NC this summer :( so it looks like I'll be switched over to one of the other two at the clinic..or maybe a new one.
Carrie and Corrie are both battling colds or something, but they're hanging in there. It was me who had the flu this time last year :P so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I'll be going to Osh Kosh, WI, next week for a few days recruiting/interviewing hall-director candidates. Carrie got part of her birthday/valentine present the other day -- the piano is now tuned! It sounds great. Two sliver of real ivory came off two of the keys, but we found some contact cement for them.
Her birthday is next Wed., the 28th. Wish her a happy one :) Corrie turns 9 months soon after...
Her dad, Dan, has a birthday tomorrow -- Happy Birthday, Poppo!
Jabez
-
Today we celebrate a life well lived for an amazing dog. She turley added
to our family and we will miss her dearly. We love you Jabez!
11 years ago
2 comments:
happy early bday carrie! are we having a "birthday bonanza"? :)
Yeah! Let's hear it for birthdays of cool people we like this week!
That is to mean, let's hear it for birthdays, which are this week, of people we think are cool, and whom we like all the time! In case you thought we meant we only thought you were cool or that we only liked you this week.
Modifiers... Sheesh!
Post a Comment