Thursday, January 25, 2007

2nd tooth, last class

The tooth on the bottom front, right next to the first, is also peeking through :) Here's a pic from last night:

Johnny sure is getting more 'comfortable' with her...

I went to my last regular class tonight (woohoo!), but I managed to pick a real good elective--lots of work it looks like. "Adolescent psychology" (ages 12-22 according to Jung). This will cap off about 200 credit hours (!?) and almost an exact DECADE of classes :P

I still have internships and practicum (and comprehensive exams) before my M.A. though. *sigh*

4 comments:

the Peterson family said...

Ha ha, any ideas on what credit number you are going to stop at?

We all need a pet like Johnny.

Shepherd Fam said...

Is that mom under the pile of small living creatures?

Anonymous said...

i love this picture!

Dan said...

Johnny could teach Phoebo a thing or two about being cuddly with a new baby...