Then we got to see this guy:

Dr. Green (hence the tie?) specializes in pediatric hip/leg/foot issues. He was very nice.. Apparently, Corrie's right hip is worse; her left hip is pretty 'stable' and can be dislocated, but only with a good deal of force. She can dislocate her right hip on her own, however, with a lot less force. He adjusted the straps on her harness to further compensate for her right hip joint.
We'll go back for a checkup and ultrasound on Wed., 6/28. Dr. Green says that if her right hip does not become more stable by then, we might have to do something else (like a cast).
2 comments:
I'm so glad you are seeing Dr. Green. Presley, Slim, and I LOVE him! He has done wonderful things for us and especially for Presley. He is the one doctor that Presley is not afraid of, even after everything she has been through! We check on you daily, and Presley LOVES seeing pictures of Corrie. She says again to tell you she said hi and that she loves you!
Call me, dog! I emailed you back but got nuthin--NUTHIN!
Post a Comment