Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Pics and video: Corrie day 3



This is what we call the 'Powell arm'. Carrie was cracking up last night as Corrie showed us how Powells relax..on her 2nd day! If you've ever seen us sit on a couch with one arm behind/over our head, you know what I'm talking about :)

We're all home now... we were home this afternoon for about 5 minutes when the fire safety guy knocked on our door; they were going to test the fire alarm system for 20 minutes! So we got back in the car and went for a ride :)

Here is the video from this morning - she was really sleepy and smiley, but I only managed to capture one small smile. That's Carrie at the end, wondering if I got the rest of her in the video :))


3 comments:

The Deuel Family said...

Congratulations on the birth of Corrie! She is beautiful! We look forward to meeting her!

Love,
Brent, Jen, Ryann, Camden and Hope

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS TO YOU BOTH! I just heard! She is a beautiful little treasure =) I look forward to reading more about how all four of you are doing!

Aubrey =)

Anonymous said...

All I can think of when I see Corrie in that little harness is "Run, Corrie, Run". Will there be a day in 6 weeks when when she will say (like Forrest), "From that day on...I WAS CRAWLING!"?
She's awesome BTW.
In the Lord,
Ron